Search This Blog

Friday, June 30, 2023

"Old West Stories of Love" and "Medieval Passions"

Embark on Epic Journeys with the release of these two Book Box Sets: "Old West Stories of Love" and "Medieval Passions. 

I am so excited to have my Prarie Rose Publications short stories in one place. It's one of the best gifts for my journey of another year around the sun.

I hope that these box sets will transport you to different eras, ignite your imagination and captivate your heart. 

In "Medieval Passions" you will step into the rich tapestries of  Medieval Spain, Germany, and the Scandinavian Region. Lose yourself in the intrigues of those long-ago lives as they navigate life's trials and tribulations to ultimately find the love they didn't know they needed.


Amazon

Set against the breathtaking backdrop of Colorado's rugged landscape, "Old West Stories of Love" combines action and romance in these historical stories. Experience the adventure as outlaws, cowboys, and resilient heroines struggle to survive. Journey with them as they find their forever loves in the untamed, raw beauty of the Old West, where danger and desire dance in a dance of fate. 

Amazon

Regardless of your preference, you will find something to pique your interest. So grab a cup of tea and lose yourself in one or both of these box sets. This is your invitation to open the pages and let the magic unfold. Don't wait. Click the links and get started.

If holding a book in your hand is more your 'cup of coffee' you can get the print version on Amazon.


Medieval Passions - Amazon
Old West Stories of Love - Amazon


I have to thank Livia for the amazing covers. This journey would not have been as joyous and exciting without the support of Cheryl when I first started out. Both of these amazing women have a special place in my heart for helping me make a dream come true. 




THANK YOU!



                                                      


                                      

8 comments:

  1. Thank you. Regardless of outcomes, it's a dream I've had for a long time. Doris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. Fabulous covers and the collections look rivetting. Perfect time to be great summer reads.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A big congratulations and a very happy birthday to you, Doris! All the kudos go to Livia for getting these together and coming up with those lovely covers for them! I love being able to say, "I knew you 'when'--" LOLLOL So glad we have been able to work together all these years, and I know you are thrilled to have these sets available!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheryl, it's been a dream for a bit, but I needed to write more to get it done. I also love the covers. I already tell folk about how wonderful you both have been to me over the years. It has meant a lot to me and keeps me writing. Doris

      Delete
  4. Congratulations, Doris, and a very happy birthday. Guess I need to shake the piggybank.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Dennis. It is one of the best birthday gifts ever. Doris

      Delete
  5. Congratulations, Doris! Don't know where my earlier congratulations vanished, but I'm delight to say Congratulations again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wondered what happened, for I'd responded. Thank you again. Doris

      Delete