Search This Blog

Thursday, March 18, 2021

New Release -- The Wildings: A Family Saga by Sarah J. McNeal

 


THE WILDINGS is a wonderful collection of western romance stories that follow the Wilding family through generations of love and loss, joy and sorrow, and wins and losses in life. Get lost in this exciting boxed set of full-length books and novellas that trace the adventures of the descendants of the Wilding family. From the lawless old west days of the early 1900’s in ruthless Hazard, Wyoming, through the generations forward, the action, romance, and suspense is nonstop.

Follow the saga of the Wilding family from the early days that begin with a haunted house, a trunk, and a date with destiny in Harmonica Joe’s Reluctant Bride. Can Joe and Lola’s unlikely romance last? Next, the dangers of World War 1 in For Love of Banjo, and a Prohibition-era kidnapping with Fly Away Heart will have you on the edge of your seat. Hollow Heart is a post WWII short story with a surprise twist, and The Beast of Hazard will touch you with its romance between a veterinarian and a beautiful circus performer facing danger. In Unexpected Blessings, a couple overcomes a seemingly insurmountable problem, and in Home For the Heart, a determined young woman must find a way into a confirmed bachelor’s heart. A conversation at a wedding spoils everything in It’s Only Make Believe, and in I Dream of You, a recurring dream, a kiss, and deadly secrets could unlock not only love but a very dangerous outcome for everyone. Three Christmas novellas, A Husband for ChristmasWhen Love Comes Knocking, and A Christmas Visitor are also included to round out the series and bring it to a very satisfying conclusion.

This wonderful collection will keep you entertained with richly-woven stories filled with real-life excitement, danger, and love from the heart of romance author Sarah J. McNeal. THE WILDINGS will enthrall you and keep you turning pages as you follow the multi-faceted characters and the stories of their lives! Don’t miss it!



Amazon Link

17 comments:

  1. Many congratulations on your box set, Sarah. This looks like a it would make a superb gift! I wish you every success with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Sarah, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY, too! You know how I love your Wildings--I'm thrilled to see all these wonderful stories in one boxed set like this. I know you are, too. And what a great cover!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many congratulations, Sarah! Boxed sets seem to be the thing at the moment and I wish you great success

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for posting this announcement about my Wildings boxed set available for sale now. It was such a pleasure to write this series. I so want to share these stories with others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Livia did a great job with this cover. I am very pleased with it. And thank you for the birthday gift of publishing this boxed set.

      Delete
  5. Congratulations on the release, Sarah, and happy birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sarah,

    How exciting for you. Congratulations!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so neat to have the release date for the Wildings boxed set on your birthday. I pre-ordered the set when you posted a few days ago. Have a wonderful celebration today, dear friend, and I wish you many more books and birthdays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Elizabeth. It was kind of a neat birthday present to have my Wildings boxed set publish on my birthday. Thank you for always being so supportive. I hope you like the Wildings stories. I put my heart into these characters.

      Delete
  8. Sarah, you know I loved the entire Wildings stories, and now to see them all in one set is awesome. Wishing you much success (I'm sure it will be)with this collection. And al though I wished you a Happy Birthday already, I hope it was fantastic, esp. with your release the same day. Wishing you well. And yes, the cover is great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Beverly. I love your support and your kind words. It was a great gift to have my Wildings Boxed set released on my birthday like a fantastic gift. Livia designed this cover and I love it, too.

      Delete
  9. Congratulations, Sarah! A family saga is quite an undertaking and I bet you had fun writing each one in the series. I wish you much success!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you, Patti. of course, I didn't start out with a series in mind. I just got caught up in the characters and had to write each of their stories. It WAS fun.
    Thank you for your comment.

    ReplyDelete