My Prairie Rose Publications sister-in-writing, Tracy Garrett, posted a delightful and insightful author version of “Twenty Questions” about herself on August 8th (Click HERE). Since she threw down the gauntlet, so-to-speak, I’m sharing my ten “If I coulds…” for your reading enjoyment.
1. If I could have any vice without repercussion, it would be...
Cuban cigars & Scotch whisky.
2. If I could live anywhere in the world, it would be...
|South Park City - restored mining town - Fairplay, Colorado|
|South Park looking north - Fairplay is on the right hand horizon|
3. If I could spend time with anyone from history, it would be...
4. If I could spend time with a living actor and actress, it would be...
Sir Patrick Stewart and Meryl Streep
5. If I could have any X-Men attribute, it would be…
Wolverine's claws and ability to heal quickly.
6. If I could live in the future in any sci-fi movie/tv show, it would be...
As a former Browncoat in Firefly/Serenity.
7. If I could live in any time period of the past, it would be...
the American Old West between 1865 and the turn of the century 1900-ish.
8. If I could have any type of house I wanted, it would be...
10. If I could change the ending of any classic novel, it would be...
Phantom of the Opera and Christine would stay with the Phantom.
Until next time,
Writing the West one romance upon a time
Available now on Amazon.com
South Park images are the author's
Other images - Fotolia.com