Search This Blog

Saturday, February 8, 2014

VALENTINE FANDANGO AT FACEBOOK ON SATURDAY! by CHERYL PIERSON



Y’all pull on your fanciest cowboy boots and join the Prairie Rose Publications authors for a rootin’ tootin’ Valentine’s Day Fandango over at Facebook! We’ll bring spirited western women and a bunch of wild, to-die-for cowboys. Be prepared to win because we’re giving away prizes every hour. It’s one heckuva party, so don’t miss out! FOLLOW THIS BLOG FOR MORE CHANCES TO WIN!

11am to 9pm Eastern Time.
10am to 8pm Central Time.
9am to 7pm Mountain Time.
8am to 6pm Pacific Time (and a bonus for the Dessert Divas)

Your featured authors:
Cheryl Pierson
Livia Washburn Reasoner
Jacquie Rogers
Sarah McNeal
Kristy McCaffrey
Tracy Garrett
Tanya Hanson
Sara Barnard
Kathleen Rice Adams
Linda Broday


Here's the FACEBOOK PAGE for our VALENTINE FANDANGO PARTY! Remember, it's all day Saturday, February 8! See you there!
https://www.facebook.com/events/588255624595400/

8 comments:

  1. It's gonna be fun! I posted on my author blog and Romancing The West. ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good! I'm getting ready to post this on FB! I'm really looking forward to it, but I don't know what the heck I'm doing. LOL

      Delete
  2. We'll have tons of fun!!! Can't wait. I think the turnout will be awesome. I invited all my FB friends and put up posts. It's a great opportunity to interact with our readers. Big thanks to Jacquie for putting this thing all together!!! You rock, Jacquie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh, yes, we must remember to invite everyone from FB. That should be a ton of people amongst all of us! You're right, Linda--a great opportunity to let our readers know we are HUMAN and are so appreciative of them! HUGE thanks to Jacquie, Kathleen, Tracy...who'm I missing? I have been "out of the loop" the last couple of days--Y'all all did a superb job of getting this thing on track and getting it going. THANK YOU!

      Delete
    2. Everyone has really pitched in to make this a terrific event! ♥ It's fun to work with so many enthusiastic authors, and I hope all our guests see what a great publisher Prairie Rose is, and all their terrific offerings!

      Delete
  3. Can't wait, just wish I didn't have to work, but I'll catch up on all the fun when I get back. Yipee! Doris Have a fun party. Doris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doris, we will be thrilled to see you whenever you can make it!
      Cheryl

      Delete
  4. We sure had a blast yesterday at the Fandango! At least, I know I did, and I want to thank everyone who showed up and participated. Lots of laughs, chatter, and good times. I'm really excited already about the one in MAY! LOL

    ReplyDelete